This is a dual direct drive replacement head assembly for the Aurwolf HDxx range of printers. It incorporates all the features of the 3rd Gen’ design extruders along with some extra special sauce to help it along. It sits in the same footprint as the original bowden head arrangement, and includes replacement gantry struts that include integrated cooling air flow channels.
This design is robust and will make your excellent Airwolf HDxx machine even better with the capabilty to print the most complex of models in any materials that the original hotend assembly was designed to cater for. This stock replacement Dual direct Flex3Drive will unleash the potential in your Airwolf HDxx 3D printer.
- Product Status – Now Available!
- Two bar rigid linkage tensioner design – no screws no springs same tension every time
- Optional screw based adjuster with thumb wheel for easy tool free adjustment
- Quick release tensioner action – no need to remove the tension arm to change filament, easy as click-click
- Available for 1.75 or 3mm filament
- Compatibility with the widest range of hotends (JHead/E3D/Pico/Buda and more)
- Prints with all filaments from super soft flexibles to super hard nylons and carbons
- 40:1 gear ratio means highest resolution filament control of any extruder currently available
- Fully contained filament force path – nowhere for the filament to go except down
- Integrated hotend mounting holds the hotend securely
- Print flexible filaments faster than you have done before
- Robust contruction – you wont break this beast.
- Just print new parts as and when any improvements or updates are released
- Integrated hotend cooling
- Powerful enough for hi flow rate Volcano hotends
- Smoothly print fine (50 micron or less) layer heights
- Torquey enough for high speed machines
- Available with any length driveshaft from 650mm upwards.
- Suits MendelMax and Prusa i3 style machines.
- Carriages available in our downloads section
- Comes with full instructions
- Compatible with all electronics and any 1.8 degree nema17 motor
Whats in the Box?
- Complete and assembled Flex3Drive G3 extruder to filament size
- Flexible Driveshaft with driveshaft connector
- Motor mount assembly
- Motor Cap
- PTFE Tubing for driveshaft and filament guide (2mtrs)
- Tubing Clips
- Hotend Shroud (to chosen hotend spec)
- 25mm hotend fan
- Screw based tesnion arm with bearing
- Fastener Kit
This is a dual direct drive for the Airwolf HDxx range of 3d printers.
Provides a complete lock stock and barrel replacement assembly of the gantry carriage onto which your original hotend is attached.
Motor mounts are supplied that attach to the existing extruder locations on the rear of the machine. No drilling or irreversible changes are made, not that you will want to remove them
The Airwolf HDxx range of printers are great machines and now you can make them better with this lightweight dual direct drive setup.
Exponentially increase the output potential of your printer. Retraction and bridging intense prints can now be certain success rather than questionable attempts.
Unleash your airwolf today!