This is our unique Dual Nozzle Flex3Drive compatible with any reasonably well built 3D printer. The sturdy design includes integrated mounting points so there are no extra adaptor plates or fidgets required to install this onto your machine. Just a carriage with a simple mounting footprint pattern is all that is required. This dual nozzle design includes our original rigid two-bar filament tensioner system that allows quick filament changes and gives reliable repteable tension every time. We also supply a pair of optional screw based tension arms to allow for fine filament tension adjustment for some of those filaments that may require it.
The Dual Nozzle Flex3Drive is compatible with all common hotends and comes with its own dual 25mm hotend cooling fan assembly that simply slots into place without fasteners keeping your hotends as cool as ice whilst being easily and quickly removable for maintenance purposes should the need arise.
- Product Status – Now Available!
- Two bar rigid linkage tensioner design – no screws no springs same tension every time
- Optional screw based adjuster with thumb wheel for easy tool free adjustment
- Quick release tensioner action – no need to remove the tension arm to change filament, easy as click-click
- Available for 1.75 or 3mm filament
- Compatibility with the widest range of hotends (JHead/E3D/Pico/Buda and more)
- Prints with all filaments from super soft flexibles to super hard nylons and carbons
- 40:1 gear ratio means highest resolution filament control of any extruder currently available
- Fully contained filament force path – nowhere for the filament to go except down
- Integrated hotend mounting holds the hotend securely
- Print flexible filaments faster than you have done before
- Robust contruction – you wont break this beast.
- Just print new parts as and when any improvements or updates are released
- Integrated hotend cooling
- Powerful enough for hi flow rate Volcano hotends
- Smoothly print fine (50 micron or less) layer heights
- Torquey enough for high speed machines
- Available with any length driveshaft from 650mm upwards.
- Suits MendelMax and Prusa i3 style machines.
- Carriages available in our downloads section
- Comes with full instructions
- Compatible with all electronics and any 1.8 degree nema17 motor
Whats in the Box?
- Complete and assembled Flex3Drive G3 extruder to filament size
- Flexible Driveshaft with driveshaft connector
- Motor mount assembly
- Motor Cap
- PTFE Tubing for driveshaft and filament guide (2mtrs)
- Tubing Clips
- Hotend Shroud (to chosen hotend spec)
- 25mm hotend fan
- Screw based tesnion arm with bearing
- Fastener Kit
This dual drive version is ideal for those that wish to use a dual hotend setup for creating prints with support material
It is a pair of 3rd generation Flex3drive together in the main housing.
All the usual beneifts apply including the following