PrintBite is a cost effective easy to use long lasting print surface. No tapes or adhesive substrates required. Printed parts “self release” as the heat bed cools down. Leaves parts with a super smooth blemish free bottom surface.
- Easy to Fit – Easy to use
- Supplied with hi temp adhesive sheet attached
- Adheres all commonly available materials in useage today
- Eliminate bonding agents and tapes
- Printing materials like ABS without a brim
- Printed parts self release – no more scraping
- Smooth, flat, bottom finish, pleasing to the the eye
- Avoid squish and reduce post processing of printed parts
PrintBite supports printing of the following materials on a clean hot level bed without substrates
- PLA (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- ABS (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- Nylon (Taulman range and others including PCTPE)
- Flexibles such as NinjaFlex and Filaflex
- PET/PETG filaments
- Conductive filaments
- PVA support filament
- and many more
PrintBite is the result of over a years intensive testing and research into print surfaces, materials, and supply chain in order to be able to pass the benefits directly on to you. We continue that development and have made our surface better by refining the base component recipe directly with our manufacturer.
PrintBite does not degrade over time nor does it need replacing. It is extremely tough and will change the way you approach your creativity.
There is no claim that PrintBite is the “holy grail” of printing surfaces (although it does comes close), however we do claim that it is the easiest material to use whilst also being the most cost effective versatile all round printing surface available today!
The PrintBite surface comes with an attractive grid or target graphic. If you are a manufacturer of 3D Printers we can provide bespoke graphics upon request for volume orders. This can increase brand visibility and add a nice polished touch to your product.
- improve your 3D printing process
- eliminate need for adhesives and potions, tapes and messy preparation
- allow easy removal of parts once printed and cooled without tack
- allow warp free printing of the widest possible range of materials on a single bed material
- improve bottom layer adhesion and printing speeds
- postively impact upon your whole 3d printing experience
- increase print success rate
PrintBite will not perform miracles or solve issues related to
- Poor heatbed performance
- innacurate temperatures
- Loose belts
- Poor quality filament
- Dirty bed surface
- Poor bed levelling
- Poor Extruder performance
- Poor Hotend performance