PrintBite+ The most versatile 3d printing surface on the market.
Available in Black or Clear – Matte or Gloss
PrintBite+ will last for the lifetime of your printer, and is compatible with all materials. No tapes or adhesive substrates required. Printed parts “self release” as the heat bed cools down. Leaves parts with a super smooth blemish free bottom surface. Choice of Black or Clear colour, with Matte or Gloss finish. Compatible with all bed levelling and surface probe systems including PINDA, Inductive, Infra-red and Piezo sensors.
Superior Adhesion Performance
- Delivers lifetime adhesion performance
- Does not wear out
- More durable than PEI with wider material compatibility
- Easy to Fit – Easy to use
- Now compatible with Prusa MK2 3D Printers.
- Supplied with hi temp adhesive sheet attached
- Adheres all commonly available materials in useage today
- Eliminates bonding agents and tapes
- Warp free prints without use of brims
- Printed parts self release – no more scraping
- Smooth, flat, bottom finish, pleasing to the the eye
- Avoid squish and reduce post processing of printed parts
- Extremely tough and will change the way you approach your creativity.
The clear version comes with a standard grid graphic or we can apply a custom graphic that you supply. If you are a manufacturer of 3D Printers we can provide bespoke graphics upon request for volume orders. This can increase your brand visibility and add a nice polished touch to your product.
PrintBite+ supports printing of the following materials on a clean hot level bed without substrates
- PLA (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- ABS (including CF, metalised and other additive formulas)
- Nylon (Taulman range and others including PCTPE)
- Flexibles such as NinjaFlex and Filaflex
- PET/PETG filaments
- Conductive filaments
- PVA support filament
- and many more
What our customers say…
“Would not hesitate in recommending this product – it removes one large headache 3D printers suffer from”David Nicholls
“Have been using Printbite on my Makergear M2 for over a year applied to Borosilicat, best surface for PETG and Colorfabb NGEN, HT, XT. Prints simple pop off the surface after cooling down. I also recommended it to some people I know and everyone is very pleased with the results. All in all, I will never print without printbite again”Lukas Proprentner
“Printer manufacturers should make PrintBite a standard thing“David O'Brien
“Best bed surface material ever!”Brandon Coates